Peaking in my Knitting Bag will show . . .
*New copies of Interweave Knits and Interweave Crochet (i LOVE these magazines for the great and informative articles within each one. There are amazing pictures and Step-by-Step "How-to's" that make them essential for a good Reference Section among your knitting books! That's my story and i'm sticking with it!)
* New skein of cotton for some simple washcloths for my kitchen redo!
* Squeeze Me scarf finished (and being worn today!)
* Gauge swatches done for our 1st toddler hat to go into the AuPair Project basket!
* New shipment of extra cables for my Denise Interchangeable Needles! (these are one of the "must haves" for your knitting bag! Every size your need, always ready to go ... and with extra cables you could knit a cover for your car if you were so inclined!)
* New PomPom makers from Clover! these little gadgets are SO MUCH FUN! (clearly it doesn't take much to keep me amused when it comes to new Knitting Toys! and having coupons and teacher discounts certainly sweetens the deal!)
Looking back on things i would say it's been a productive week ... but did i mention we also had 2 snow days! So yes, there was some extra time to just sit and knit and ponder on all the blessings of each day ... for the most part i was thankful time and again for HEAT and WARMTH and SHELTER! and i repeatedly found myself Thanking the Lord for those things that i usually take for granted! Looking at my list of things done this week should also include memorizing my Fruit of the Spirit passage - Gal. 5:22-23 .. and spending time on each of the Fruit within those verses ... much to learn ... even MORE to apply! And based on these ponderings i realize and confess that my personal/spiritual To Do list will never be completely checked off, but how sweet to know that He loves me as I am, sees my potential and worth and was willing to give His life so that i one day would share eternal life with Him!
This is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it!