Monday, November 22, 2010

a few "Happy's" to start the week . . .

a little panda with pink ears ... and uggs to match!


lower the ears... and you've got a monkey!

you've GOT to learn to crochet ...
after Christmas, okay?
sweet little baby cloche!

One Row Lace Scarf -
Started on Wednesday, Finished Last Nite.
Added a Crocheted Scallop on the edges.
it was a profitable weekend as far as my knitting goes .... there was some other areas of the day that didn't flow so freely ... and sent me to knitting in the stairwell and hiding for a bit so i could talk to God and ask Him "WHY?" .....  He gently and consistently reminded me of His promise in Hebrews 11:1 - Now FAITH is being SURE of what we hope for and CERTAIN of what we do not see! .... Clinging to His promises today and humming this amazing verse from one of my childhood hymns - - The Solid Rock:

His oath, his covenant, his blood, supports me in the whelming flood.
When all around my soul gives way, He then is all my hope and stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment