Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Plans & Purposes

You intended to harm me,
but
God intended it for good
to accomplish what is now being done,
the saving of many lives.

Gen. 50:20

I pray that out of His glorious riches
He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being,
so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.
And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,
may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people,
to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,
and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—
that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
Eph. 3:15-19

I keep my eyes always on the LORD.
With Him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body also will rest secure,
because You will not abandon me to the realm of the dead,
nor will You let your faithful one see decay.
You make known to me the path of life;
You will fill me with joy in your presence,
with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
Ps. 16:8-11

No comments:

Post a Comment