Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gratitude . . .


See what happens
when we don't have choir practice?

Life gets busy at this time of year but that's no excuse for not pondering on all the blessings that the Lord has showered on each of us for the past 12 months.  Family, friends, health, happiness, yarn .... all are gifts from God and are not something that i take for granted!  Thank you so very much to my dear friends at Shades Mountain ... to the choir that is truly Family to me .... to the leadership of the Godly men that serve so faithfully and give so much to each of us .... i count it a privilege and joy to sit and worship with each of you on a weekly basis ... to share my life and love with you ... and my knitting, of course! 

Thank you for the generous gift you shared with me .... but thanks even more for the unselfish love you show to me and my family every day of the year.  Thank you for allowing me to hold all these treasures in my heart and to make this a Mary Christmas in the midst of such a Martha mindset!

In the rhythm of the needles there is music for the soul!
Blessings!
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment